Sunday, January 22, 2012

To all the ones I can't do without :)

Through the Seasons :)
Ever wondered what life would be like without those wonderful people around, who go out of their way to make you feel special about yourself and the life you're living? There are quite a handful of people, if not many, in each of our lives, who mean the world to us, the ones we simply adore. 

In my little life, there are quite a few people, who've enriched me in ways manifold. 

Their smiles have brightened my blue days, their love has carved dents in my heart and the comfort they've provided, is needless to say.

Some of them have been saviors who helped me discover the real 'me', while some were the ones who taught me not to give up on anything in life. 

They had unfaltering faith in my abilities and were the ones who propelled me to go for my dreams. 

To live life the way I loved. 

They have been a part of my life for different time spans, but their impact on my life has been profound and has made me who I am today. 

Here's to all those people in my life- my parents, siblings, and special friends, who've shared life with me, through thick and thin, laughed with me, cried with me and above all, walked with me all along the way. 

I write this today because I felt the need to thank everyone in my life, who have been there for me all the time, and to tell them that they hold an important place in my heart. 

You've given me the most precious memories, memories I'm going to treasure forever. 

For all the warmth you've shared, for all the care you gave, for all the fun times lost under the sun, and for everything you've ever done to make me smile, I can't thank you enough.
I'm sorry about whatever I've done that might've hurt you, I seriously didn't mean to. 

What means the most to me is to love the people who've brought the magic in my life, the ones i adore, the ones i can't do without. :) <3